Protect Geauga Parks has created the Bob McCullough Memorial Conservation Scholarship to assist students in Geauga County who plan to study the Natural Sciences.
Three scholarships will be given in 2020. The amount of each scholarship is $1000.00.
Qualified applicants will:
- Have an interest in studying one of the Natural or Environmental Sciences
- Have demonstrated a commitment to conservation through participation in extra-curricular activities, projects or part-time employment
- Live in or attend school in Geauga Co. and Graduate High School in the Spring of 2021
Applications must include:
- Contact information including Name, Address, e-mail and Phone number of the applicant and a parent or guardian
- An original essay by the applicant of 500 – 1000 words. The essay must describe how your projects or activities demonstrate the importance of conservation to you and what you see as your best opportunity for contribution to the protection of the natural world.
- Two letters of recommendation. Letters may be from a student advisor, volunteer coordinator, employer, teacher, school counselor, administrator or parent/guardian.
Applications must be received by 6:00 PM on Friday October 23, 2020
- Applicants will be notified of the status of their application by October 30, 2020.
Submit your application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or submit hard copy to: Protect Geauga Parks, PO Box 1064, Chardon, Ohio 44024
Download and save or pint a copy of this notice: PGP Scholarship 2020
Questions? Contact email@example.com
Categories: Information, News
Leave a Reply